- Student Led Organizations
- Student Engagement Events
- Leadership/Service Programming
- Student Newsletter
- Scholarship Coaching
- Career Readiness Coaching
2022-2023 Student Led-Organizations
LatinX Student Alliance (LSA)
Mission: facilitate a safe and open community for the diverse LatinX and other self-identified categories at CCA in an effort to better connect the community of which CCA is a part of. We want to promote membership and facilitate positive and educational opportunities for the diverse LatinX Students, CCA students and the greater community. The LatinX Student Alliance encourages and facilitates opportunities for student leadership, academic improvement and professional development.
Interested in getting involved with LSA?
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
Mission: is to achieve equity, political rights, and social inclusion by advancing policies and practices that expand human and civil rights, eliminate discrimination, and accelerate the well-being, education, and economic security of Black people and all persons of color.
Interested in getting involved with CCA’s NAACP Chapter? Connect with Arthur Vaughn at [email protected]
Community Service/Rotaract Club
Students of Christ 3:16
Mission: Help people find and share their purpose in life through Jesus.
Meetings: Tuesday’s at 5:30pm at the Centre Tech Classroom building
Get involved with Students of Christ 3:16 by emailing their CCA Advisor Tamara Conley at [email protected]
- Have at least three CCA students interested in being a part of the organization
- Find an advisor that works at the college (faculty, instructor, or staff member)
- Submit an Application, including a Roster and Constitution
- Meet with the Office of Student Leadership and Development to schedule a SLO training and become an official organization at CCA!
Recruiting members for your organization
Posting flyers for your recruitment meetings
Scheduling tables around campus to recruit new members
Providing funding to get your organization started!
To learn more about the support offered, please email [email protected]
Phi Theta Kappa is the official honor society for two-year colleges, and provides opportunities for its members to grow as scholars and leaders.