Refer A Concern or Incident

As members of the CCA community we support each other, and sometimes that means getting additional help. Please select a form from below that best meets the needs of the concern/incident at hand.

Refer for Student Outreach and Support

Use this form to refer students to the Office of Student Advocacy for help connecting to resources. You can refer students for a variety of reasons, including (and not limited to):

  • Emotional distress
  • Grief and loss
  • Academic concerns
  • Basic needs insecurity (food, housing, childcare,transportation, emergency costs, etc.)
  • Concerning Behaviors
  • Navigating institutional processes

Refer for Student Conduct

CLICK HERE to refer students who may be in violation of the Student Code of Conduct.

Refer Students Who Are At Risk of Harm to Self or Others

Use this form to refer students who are at risk of harm to self or others in the CCA community.

Report Discrimination & Sexual Misconduct

Use this form to report incidents of discrimination, harassment, or retaliation involving CCA students, faculty, instructors and/or staff to the Coordinator of Title IX & Equal Opportunity. This includes sexual misconduct and other behaviors that violate Title IX:

  • Dating and domestic violence
  • Gender-based discrimination
  • Sexual harassment
  • Sexual assault
  • Stalking

Report Academic Misconduct

Faculty and instructors, please use this form to report academic integrity violations.

File a College Complaint

Use this form to file a College Complaint. The complaints process allows individuals to seek resolution for what they believe to be improper or unfair treatment from the institution. The Complaints process is not suitable for:

  • ADA Discrimination Grievances
  • Academic Appeals- see
  • Student Conduct Appeals- see (insert college guideline)
  • Title VII-Discrimination- see (insert referral link)
  • Title IX-Sexual Misconduct/Gender Discrimination- see (insert referral link)

File A Colorado Department of Higher Education Complaint

File a complaint about any Colorado institution of higher education.

CCA Safe 2 Tell Campus

An anonymous way to report anything that threatens your safety or the safety of others. Please note this is not an emergency reporting system. Dial 911 for emergency situations.

Report an On Campus Crime

If you have been a victim or witness to an on-campus violent or non-violent crime, please report the crime. 

Report an Incident and/or Concern

Not sure where to report a complaint, concern, or issue? Use this form and it will be routed to the appropriate area.