Translation & Interpretation Cert
This specialist certificate is intended to prepare functionally bilingual students for employment as interpreters and/or translators. Upon completion, students will be able to provide basic interpreting and translation services between English and their other language(s).
- Provide evidence of proficiency in English with one of the following:
- Completion of ENG 1021 or higher with a C or higher.
- Other evidence demonstrating English proficiency may be approved by the program Chair
- Provide evidence of proficiency in a second language with one of the following:
- Evidence of completion of high school in a country where the language is spoken.
- Completion of a college minor in the second language with a minimum grade of “C” for all courses taken in the second language
- Other evidence demonstrating proficiency in a second language may be approved by the program Chair
- Prospective students must attend a mandatory information orientation prior to enrollment. Contact the department, 303-360-4731, for dates and times.
Certificate Requirements: 23
Phone Number: (303) 361-7428
Email: [email protected]